You can relax while we
We want to make your home financing as easy as it can be.
Buying a house is one of the biggest decisions you will make in your lifetime. Our goal is to make the process as smooth and hassle-free as we can. Understanding the process will give you the knowledge you need to get started.
- The first step is Getting Pre-qualified or Pre-approved
- You can get Pre-qualified or Pre-approved before you even select a home. One of our home loan experts can perform a pre-qualification or pre-approval so that you’ll have a good idea of how much you can afford. Our team collects personal information, such as income, assets, and employment history documentation. Once you’ve found a home, and a seller has accepted your offer, you are ready to move to the Application process.
- Once you’ve selected a home, your home specialist completes the mortgage application with you, gathers information about the property you want to buy, and reviews rate/product options for your specific home purchase.
- Once your application is complete, a loan processor reviews your file and verifies your information. We also order an appraisal, title work on the property. An underwriter will review your file and will issue a conditional approval. The underwriter may request additional information during this review process. We will clear all conditions on our file together, clear your loan for closing and take the next step toward homeownership, CLOSING!!!
- Once the loan is approved, the closing process begins. Our closing department prepares closing documents and sends closing instructions to the title agent. The title agent is responsible for examining the title of the property and working with you for an acceptable closing date. At the closing, you’ll sign papers, pay closing costs, and finalize the transaction. Now it’s time to move into your new home.